Official Contest Rules & Regulations
2011 A New You Contest
1. Promotion Overview: A New You Contest (the “Promotion”) is a healthy lifestyle contest that will end with the selection of 2 prize winners, one female and one male. By participating in A New You Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. The award of a prize is contingent upon complying with all conditions and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Acceptance of any prize also constitutes permission for Chiropractic Family Health Center, Baierl Family YMCA, Northern Connections, Osiris Wellness & Day Spa, MoJo Running and Multisport, Harmony Salon and other sponsors of A New You event to use any prize winner’s name, likeness, and/or biographical information for advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised unless otherwise prohibited by law. Winner must be willing to participate in all facets of the contest including donated services and training; and be available for photos and media interviews that track his/her progress. Winner must also write a testimonial based on their experiences with all sponsors.
2. How To Enter Contest: To enter the Contest, submit your entry through the registration form on www.laserawayinches.com and follow the links and instructions to complete all required fields provided on the registration form between 12:00 am EST on July 22, 2011, and 11:59 pm EST on September 7, 2011 (the “Submission Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion. Winners will be selected and notified by 11:59 pm EST on Saturday, September 10, 2011. Limit one entry per person or email address. No purchase necessary to win. Entry must be completed in its entirety to qualify. Sponsor and Agent are not responsible for, and may treat as ineligible, incomplete, illegible, lost, late, or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be in violation of the Official Rules or who are determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion. The name of the Prize winners will be available beginning 30 days after the winners are chosen and may be obtained by sending a written request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Chiropractic Family Health Center, 2591 Wexford-Bayne Road, Sewickley, PA 15143.
Chiropractic Family Health Center, 2591 Wexford-Bayne Road, Sewickley, PA 15143
Northern Connections, P.O. Box 722, Wexford, PA 15090
Baierl Family YMCA, 2565 Nicholson Road, Sewickley, PA 15143
The Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion.
4. Eligibility: All prize winners must meet the following prize winner qualifications. The Promotion is open only to residents who are legal residents within a 50 miles radius of the place of business of Chiropractic Family Health Center; who are least twenty one years old at the time of entry and not older than sixty years old at the time of entry; women who have a minimum body mass index of 25% and men who have a minimum Body Mass Index of 23%; subject to a background check upon request; subject to a physician’s examine and receive a medical clearance for physical activity and contest participation. Chiropractic Family Health Center reserves the right to disqualify a winner. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, whether biological, adoptive, step or in-law) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
5. Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person (or email address).
6. Legal Requirements: This Promotion, the participation of all participants and the awarding of any prize are in all cases and for all purposes shall be subject to and subordinate to the requirements of applicable law. The prize cannot be transferred to another individual. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash value. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.